30/9/09

BÀI CA THÁNG CHÍN





SEPTEMBER SONG

Music by Kurt Weill
Lyrics by Maxwell Anderson


When I was a young man courting the girls
I played me a waiting game
If a maid refused me with tossing curls
I'd let the old Earth make a couple of whirls
While I plied her with tears in lieu of pearls
And as time came around she came my way
As time came around, she came

When you meet with the young girls early in the Spring
You court them in song and rhyme
They answer with words and a clover ring
But if you could examine the goods they bring
They have little to offer but the songs they sing
And the plentiful waste of time of day
A plentiful waste of time



Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December
But the days grow short when you reach September
When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame
One hasn't got time for the waiting game

Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few
September, November
And these few precious days I'll spend with you
These precious days I'll spend with you.




5 comments:

Bay bay on lúc 22:33 30 tháng 9, 2009 nói...

Thêm bài "Wake me up when September ends" của Greenday nữa là đủ September song. Nhưng mà chắc anh(chú) VMC ko thik bài đó rồi:).

VMC on lúc 22:51 30 tháng 9, 2009 nói...

Stolen child: Em (cháu) sai lầm rồi. Lục tìm bài ấy trong blog này đi, có đấy.

LU on lúc 22:52 30 tháng 9, 2009 nói...

Lyric bài này hay anh à. Lối ca này ngồ ngộ ha, như đang nói nói chuyện tâm tình vậy :D

LU on lúc 22:54 30 tháng 9, 2009 nói...

em thích giọng nứ này!

Titi on lúc 14:33 1 tháng 10, 2009 nói...

2 giọng ca nữ rất hay nhưng em lại thích nam ca sĩ Jimmy Durane trong clip dưới cùng. Ông hát cứ như trò chuyện, diễn tưng tửng tưng tửng, phong thái điệu bộ hài hước, tự đệm đàn rất chuyên nghiệp, lại có thần thái của một nghệ sĩ lớn. Đáng yêu kinh dị í :-D

Đăng nhận xét

 

VMC Copyright © 2009 | Power by Blogger | Template redesigned by Lý Minh Triết